A person-centered future plan is important throughout all stages of life and especially in the future after a parent or caregiver is no longer able to provide support. But what is a future plan? How do you help a family build a plan that is both comprehensive and able to be easily updated over time?
Join The Arc’s Center for Future Planning in March for a three-part online training series!
Over the course of three live webinars, you will receive the training and resources you need to successfully help people with disabilities and their families build comprehensive future plans.
Each of the following sessions will take place from 2:00 to 3:15 p.m. ET.
- March 16: Future planning 101
- March 23: How to build a plan and future planning materials that can be used when assisting families
- March 30: Strategies to ensure families follow through with completing and updating their future plans
Registered participants who attend all three training sessions will receive a certificate of completion.
Who is this training for?
- Staff working at a chapter of The Arc
- Other professionals who support families of people with disabilities
Please note: This future planning training series is designed for professionals who support families to future plan and is not open to family members at this time.
What is the registration cost?
- $100 for staff members at chapters of The Arc*
- $200 for all other human services professionals
Please note: If you are interested in receiving a certificate of completion, you must register separately for this training series and attend all three training sessions. Only one certificate will be issued per registration.
*To receive the discounted chapter rate, you must register with your chapter email address and use the promo code provided to chapters. If you did not receive the promo code, please email Liz Mahar at Mahar@TheArc.org.